Pinned Post


Please click HERE to join in "Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday" challenge.


Please click HERE to join in "I Spy With My Little Eye" challenge.


Jan 6, 2013

Penny Black and More - January Challenge

Hello everyone and thanks for stopping by!

It's the first Sunday of the Month (and the year!), and that means it's time for a brand new challenge for you over at Penny Black and More!


Our theme for January is
"Love is in the air".

Hope you'll join us, as always we have several fantastic prizes up for grabs, from our fabulous sponsors:
 Penny Black, Stampalot, Crimson Cloud, Classy Crafts, Crafty Ribbons
Don't forget that you may use any make of rubber or clear stamps. Can't wait to see what you create!


Below is my creation. I used the super adorable stamp "Captivated" by Penny Black. It's been way too long since I used it last, and I thought it would be perfect for this challenge.



I used pencils for coloring. The papers are from a pack by Lost and Found I think.
I thought the sentiment "so happy together" would be perfect for this cute froggie couple. It's from the set "Key to my heart" from Whimsy Stamps.
It's been embellished with a button and twine. The border was done using a die by MFT.

I'd love to combine a few other challenges here:

And that is all from me for today. Thanks again for visiting and enjoy your day!



18 comments:

brenda said...

A very nice layout Ellie and the fresh colours make me think of spring.

Hope you have a good Sunday.

B x

Mervi said...

Hi Ellie, happy new year!
Just lovely card, beautiful design;-))m

Craftyhugs said...

Hi honey

A very gorgeous card and your colouring is just fantastic. By the way I love your photo of your kitties , they are just adorable. I have 3 cats and just love them lol.

Thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog the other day. Very much appreciated.

Have a lovely day
sharon xxx

susiestacey said...

Beautiful card Ellie, l like the stamp and your colouring is just perfect. Happy New Year x Susan x

Janice said...

I have that stamp too - must dig it out as its ages nice its seen the light of day! Lovely card and great colours and colouring, Jx

Bianca said...

What a lovely card! I love the colours and the image! This is so very beautifull! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

Danni said...

Super adorable!

Anonymous said...

such a cute and comical image, beautifully coloured and i love all the green! i can't wait to see green in nature again.

patty said...

adorable card, thanks for enjoying us at fairytale, hugs, patty

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous love the sweet frog image.
luv
Debby

sgc said...

Great card. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Tracy said...

Hi Ellie
Fabulous creation, adorable image and design.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Linby said...

Happy New Year
This is just tooo cute! Love the mix of papers you used and the layout.
Lynn x

Unknown said...

Beautiful coloring....love your card. Thanks for playing along with Crafting By Designs. :o)

Hazel said...

Great card Ellie - love the image - just brilliant.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and I wish you the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join in the fun with us on our next challenge.

Take care

Toodle Pip

Hazel x

Min said...

Cute - love the layout!
Fabulous project! Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug Anything Goes Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you join us again for our NEWEST challenge.
Happy New Year !!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
Kaymin Kreations

Claudia said...

Fantastic card! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Fairy Tale Challenge and good luck!

Hugs

Claudia

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

HEHEHE!! SO Much do I love this card! Very happy, sweet and fun. LOVE the papers and your coloring on the image.


Thank you for playing along at our Freshly Brewed Challenge for Jan.,
I hope to see you at the hop this weekend!
Heather D.
www.freshbreweddesigns.com